Turning on fastclick

What’s doing now is adding the file to the headers if the project uses the jQuery Mobile Select control. Can you check if that is happening for you?

If I change:

if (NSB.fastclick !== true) {window.addEventListener(‘load’, function() {new FastClick.attach(document.body)}, false); NSB.fastclick=true;};

Into this:

window.addEventListener(‘load’, function() {new FastClick.attach(document.body)}, false);

works fine!

NSB.fastclick shouldn’t do anything anymore, but fastclick should be included if you’re using jqm List.

Did you try this?

Yes, it is adding the file to the headers, but in order it to work I must also add to the headers: window.addEventListener(‘load’, function() {new FastClick.attach(document.body)}, false);

You’re right - this should be fixed in the next build.

Any news on when the fastclick function is being put back in to App Studio? I can’t update any of my apps without this function as the scroll-able list becomes not clickable.

The code in 7.3.0.2 looks like it should do the job. If it doesn’t, can you get me more data?

Can the ListWithScrolling sample be used to show the problem? I can’t reproduce it here.